Amongst every makeup idea, the best one is the eye makeup. Even if you have done each and everything in the best way and your eyes are not looking good, the makeup won’t be of any use. For a good eye makeup, one of the most important tools required is the fake eyelashes. In this article, we are going to talk about the mink eyelashes and will discuss whether they are safe or not. Following are the pros and cons of using these lashes.
Mink lashes Pros
- These lashes could be worn for longer times. Once you apply these lashes you can keep them for a long time and they won’t create any problem for you. It is said that once you apply these lashes properly, then you can keep them for at least 6 weeks and they won’t come out.
- These lashes are lightweight in nature. This is the best feature of a mink eyelash. The natural eyelashes are not that strong, thus they are not capable of exerting that pressure and also bearing that pain that a heavy eyelash gives to the eyes. Therefore, mink eyelashes are kind of bliss for our eyes, if we talk about the heaviness of false lashes.
- If we talk about the usage of synthetic or other lash extensions, then there could be a case of eye damage, but in the case of mink eyelashes, one will never face this problem ever. There are places where you could find such thing written, but these are all myths. If these lashes are applied appropriately in a proper way then there won’t be any negative effect of it on the eyes.
- As mentioned above these lashes can be put for a longer period of time without doing any harm to the eyes. This is helpful in another way also. With this feature of this lash, one can save time while doing her makeup. Since you have already put the lashes on you do not need to give your time to the eye makeup. These lashes do the work. If you feel the need, then you can simply apply a little bit of mascara to these lashes.
- These lashes give you a natural finish and therefore come in the category of the best lashes. These do not belong to that dramatic eyelashes and thus gives you a very natural finish. If you want to give it a bit of length, then you can give it a little bit of mascara coat.
Mink lashes Cons
- The biggest drawback of these lashes is that they need full maintenance. So, if one has to put these lashes on, then they will need to put it before they go for taking a shower. Another important thing to note regarding these lashes is that you do not have to go in the contact of water till 24 hours since you have applied these lashes. If you do so, then there are chances that the glue might loosen up and the lashes may fall down.
- They come in a little bit of expensive side. This again could be considered as a drawback as because of this reason everyone could not get hold of these lashes.
Every product has its own advantages and disadvantages. These lashes are not an exception. If taken care properly, they are not bad and could be given a try.