Most of the women are willing to have thick and long eyelashes, because not everyone is blessed with the big eyelashes. This is a main reason for the creation of false eyelashes and it gives the belief to those women who have small eyelashes. At present, there are plenty of false eyelashes brands and lash extensions wholesale are available on the market, so deciding on which brand to buy is fully up to a woman. If you are allergic to this kind of item, one must avoid wearing them completely. Actually, these fake eyelashes are a fun way to jazz up your appearance, particularly during those special occasions. They can offer you a more sophisticated as well as dramatic appearance and also very simple to use.
Applications of false eyelashes
When you apply these eyelashes, you will require the following such as:
- Orange stick
- False eyelashes
- Eyelash adhesive
- A pair of scissors, if necessary
Before you begin, let you remind that these eyelashes must be applied last and also ensure that you have your eye to make up on already, before applying them.
- First, you receive an individual false eyelash and flex it a bit to the curve of your eye
- Then, you can place it on the top of your eyelid and also calculate to see how much of eyelashes you want to cut off. Finally, trim it accordingly.
- By using an orange stick, just spot small false eyelashes glue and then spread it evenly along the crew of a fake eyelash.
- You can also ensure to place the sufficient glue on both ends, so that it will observe. Now, you have to wait around one minute and let it dry before you are going to fix onto your eyelid. So, be very careful and also do not use the glue instantly onto your eyelids and only use safe glue as recommended by the false eyelash manufacturer.
- When the eyes closed partially, you can use the tweezers to hold the fake eyelash on your eyelids. Let’s begin at the centre and schemer towards a corner.
- You can be sure to located it as close to the lash line as possible. Once you get it in a place, you just press the false lash down along a lid by using your fingertips and ensure that the glue is set properly. You should keep your eyes closed partly and make it simpler for the glue to set.
- After setting up glue, you just analyse to view if it is well applied by blinking your eyes two times
- At last, you should apply a small bit of mascara over it and also mix it with your natural lashes.
Tips on choosing the false eyelashes
Nowadays, most of the women are mainly focused on creating their eyes most impressive on their face, so they use false eyelashes to highlight their eyes. This works very well, especially for the small growing eyelashes. When you are applying eyelashes, it is much essential that you discover the good fit and appears good, so that people will see the impression of your eyes, but not view the lashes as fake. Here are some useful tips on selecting the false eyelashes that include:
- Select and buy the perfect kind of false eyelashes
- Know how to apply your false eyelashes properly
- To make attraction on your eyes, you can use eyeliner and draw a clear line across your lash line
- When you apply eyelashes, make sure your hands are very clean. You just put a drop of eyelash glue onto your index finger.
- For full eyelashes, you just slid the complete eyelashes all over the glue to lightly cover the surface. You just allow the glue to set it for about 10 seconds.
- For individual eyelashes, you have to place eye lash lace as nearer as you can to your eyelash line and also safe it in a right place by forcing downs the lash from outside of your eye.
How to apply false eyelashes?
In general, the false eyelashes can be quite tricky to apply that needs some time and patience as well. Before applying your eyelashes, you can ensure that all your other makeup is applied properly, particularly their eye makeup. In order to remove the eyelashes, they can use makeup remover to support unbind the glue, instead of pulling the lashes that can damage eyelid.